Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori overflow? Not!

From: mthorn@madvax.uop.edu (Charlie's enormous mouth)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 22:55:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori overflow? Not!
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uop.uop.edu

saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra) pontificates:

>Er, isn't there a new Skinny Puppy disk out that you can go listen to?

Why, yes, there is - it's called _Last Rights_, and it's very good! ;-)

>I don't understand why other artists can't get the spotlight in this
>newsgroup every so often, especially considering Kate's, uh, erratic output.

Yeah - it's high time Skinny Puppy got some discussion in .gaffa!

> Heck, if it were up to me, discussion would center on "Comparisons between
>Kate's and Corrosion of Conformity's treatment of vegetarian issues" and
>other such esoterica. Long live diversity!

Shall we discuss Skinny Puppy's and Kate Bush's views vis-a-vis vegetarianism
instead?

>---flames directed to:---

No flames...you're absolutely right.
Nice .sig, by the way.
Michael Thorn / mthorn@madvax.uop.edu
"Colonel Sanders wants to goose Granny's loose caboose
 He's gonna give her a boost with that Kentucky fried juice"
					--Mr. Bungle