Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori overflow? Not!

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1992 10:11:02 -0700
Subject: Tori overflow? Not!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu

Oh no! The inevitable calls that Gaffa is being flooded w. Tori related
mail have begun! Started by the inimitable Jon Drukman nonetheless!
Er, isn't there a new Skinny Puppy disk out that you can go listen to?
Please folks, continue to send Tori-related mail: it's fun, it's interesting
and it bulks up Gaffa enough to make it worth reading (I get the digest).
I don't understand why other artists can't get the spotlight in this
newsgroup every so often, especially considering Kate's, uh, erratic output.
 Heck, if it were up to me, discussion would center on "Comparisons between
Kate's and Corrosion of Conformity's treatment of vegetarian issues" and
other such esoterica. Long live diversity!
---flames directed to:---
saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu
(saurav misra)

"Molecular modeling is like masturbation - if you do it long enough,
 you start to believe it's the real thing..." - Dr. Leonard Freedman