Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NETnews <news@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 15:42:32 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: bilbo@glockenspiel.cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Subject: Re: 10,000 Maniacs
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu (NETnews        )
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 22:42:25 GMT

shows from the 10km mailing list (yes, one fianally exsists) if you want on it
send mail to mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu (there is alos an Innocence Mission list
run from the same address)

anyway from the review it sounds like the Maniacs have escaped their dry spell
I was really worried that they were creatively dead/dying so this is much
welcome news.
In article <65251@apple.Apple.COM> turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney) writes:

>Of the new songs, I'll say that in general they're much better than
>those on Blind Man's Zoo, on which I think the lyrics were often
>fighting with the music, and have much more of the lyrical character

Hmm, they just sounded like a semi-forced IMT mkII...here is the review of the
show: