Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

just wasting time...

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 10:42:01 -0700
Subject: just wasting time...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu

As for Tori Amos's (Back-)cover art, I found the disk sitting
right next to PIL's new "That What is Not" CD in someone's CD drawer...
 If anyone knows what the front cover of that disc looks like, you'll
realize why I was embarrassed...
Any feedback on the new Diamanda Galas? The CD pic makes her look downright,
uh...marketable. I hope no unfortunate Christian Muzak listeners misinterpret
the song titles in the back and buy the disc. "Where were you when my lord
was crucified!" - indeed.
P.S. Whoever said that the angels have Celtic voices...actually, most
Celts run a close second ;-)

Saurav Misra
(saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu)

---"Sitting here like wet ashes with x's in my eyes
    and drawing flies" - Soundgarden
---"And the greates of these is love? Hum?"-Wilde Silas Tomkyn