Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground and KaTe raTings

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 09:45:49 -0700
Subject: Homeground and KaTe raTings
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Just got the new Homeground.  It's good- I've flipped through it but haven't
had time to relly read the articles with the exception of the touching obituary
for Hannah Bush. I must say I LOVE the pictures, there are so many more than
I've seen in Homeground since I subscribed last year.

My subscription has run out, and I'd like to renew it, but I'm not sure how
to go about finding British money in the US.  I'm sure none of the banks
in this dinky town have any or know where to get it... US Love-Hounds, how
do you get sterling when renewing your Homeground subscriptions?

Rating Kate?  I just had an amusing conversation with Valerie about this,
and have since come to the conclusion that if you simply had to rate her,
you'd have to rate her E for Excellent.  :)

(Oh and Val, what was the fateful .sig line?  Inquiring minds want to know.
;)
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |