Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Homeground

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 01:37:02 -0700
Subject: New Homeground
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I just got the latest HOMEGROUND, and it's really good, probably my
favorite since the one that had the pics from the convention.  Highly
recommended.
        They mention two articles in the excellent FIVE YEARS AGO section,
one from THE ABSOLUTE SOUND, and the other from HURRICANE?  Anyone have
these?

        They also mention a new book:

        Kate Bush - The First Twelve Years is another collection of newpaper
and magazine cutting covering the years from 1978 in two volumes selling for
about &12-00 [pounds].  Details can be obtained via the fanzine Never For
Ever.   [Who's address they list as 28 Millbrook St, Plasmar 1, Swansea  SA6
8JY Wales.]

        Naturally this caught my attention!  Does anyone else have any more
details?

        Also, does anyone here subscribe to WATCHING STORMS and can tell me
any more about it, other then the information in THE GARDEN?

Ron

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill