Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: Albert Philipsen <awphili@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1992 02:41:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes
To: rec-music-gaffa@nluug.nl
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.vu.nl
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <64967@apple.Apple.COM> gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago) writes:

>Hi, I was waiting to see if someone from Europe would answer this with
>how much they paid for postage. Perttu from Finland bought Warpaint
>first, but I don't know how much he paid and he's on vacation right
>now. [...]

Well, the postage for the Warpaint CD, when I bought it back in April
last year was $3.67.  That is for airmail to The Netherlands.

>Order numbers aren't really necessary, just indicate which album(s) you
>want. Rhodes Vol. 1, Rhodes Vol 2, Rearmament, Ecto or Warpaint. You
>might get Warpaint first, then if you like it, get the others on CD in
>May. If you do become a budding Happy fanatic, you'll definitly want the

I will definitly get the 1st4 on CD, when they will be released in May,
even though I already have them on cassette.  They are worth every penny!

>bonus tracks that will be on the 1st4 CDs. A couple of them are already
>in circulation and we know how good they are. [...]

They are very good indeed.  One of the bonus tracks, called When The
Rain Came Down, is high on my list of favourite Happy songs.

>Vickie

Albert Philipsen
--
we danced in graveyards