Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1992 01:07:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes
To: rec-music-gaffa@chinet.chi.il.us
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <KJETILHO.92Apr1015935@holmenkollen.ifi.uio.no> kjetilho@holmenkollen.ifi.uio.no (Kjetil Torgrim Homme) writes:
>In article <5w3giB3w164w@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us> tlb@bsbbs.oh.us writes:
>   [...] You can get a catalog of her stuff [...] by writing:
>   Aural Gratification
>
>Would anyone be so kind to post the order numbers for Warpaint and the
>other recods and p&p costs for overseas? Thanks!
>

>Kjetil T. (budding Happy fanatic?)

Hi, I was waiting to see if someone from Europe would answer this with
how much they paid for postage. Perttu from Finland bought Warpaint
first, but I don't know how much he paid and he's on vacation right
now. I think $6.00 American would be sufficient for Airmail to Norway.
If it were less Kevin will give you a refund. I will ask Kevin when I
talk to him if that is just for Warpaint or Warpaint plus the 4 cassettes,
which, btw, will be released on CD in mid-May.

Order numbers aren't really necessary, just indicate which album(s) you
want. Rhodes Vol. 1, Rhodes Vol 2, Rearmament, Ecto or Warpaint. You
might get Warpaint first, then if you like it, get the others on CD in
May. If you do become a budding Happy fanatic, you'll definitly want the
bonus tracks that will be on the 1st4 CDs. A couple of them are already
in circulation and we know how good they are. It'll be great having them
on CD. Plus, the artwork on the covers of the first 2 albums will be
different from the cassettes, *and* they'll have the lyrics in the CD
booklets (which Happy is putting together herself) so the wait will be
worth it. I never thought I'd see the day...Happy said once that the 1st4
would *never* be released on CD, but the fans wouldn't let them die...

Thanks!

Vickie