Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

STuff

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 20:06:21 -0700
Subject: STuff
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Fiona asks about a "Lionheart" tour poster with a "Babooshka" video
picture on it.  Of course, "Babooshka" wasn't out at the time of the tour.
The tour was _The_Tour_Of_Life_.  The tour program had "Lionheart" type
pictures in it, and songs were performed from _Lionheart_ but it wasn't
called a "Lionheart" tour, so the poster must be an un-official, later day
poster.
        As far as _The_Ninth_Hound_ poster, it's very common, though I don't
know why it's called that.  Probably just to be different!  :-)

        Michael Graham asks how hard it is to find _A_Book_of_Dreams_.  It
was reprinted a few years back with Kate on the cover, and I was able to
order it at my local book store.  I don't know what the "Canadian situation"
is, but you can always buy it mail order, I think both C-Side and
_Intergalactic_Garage_ have it, but am not certain.

        Could some Sarah M. and Tori Amos fan write up a brief (one
paragraph) description of them to add to the monthly post.  I don't really
follow the discussion so I wouldn't know what to put.

        Andrew - it is unwise to upset "Wizard's Assistant" [sic - not a
person].  It is even more unwise to upset "Lionheart".  :-)

Ron

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill