Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks Melissa (Tori dates) & YKTR

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 21:08:18 -0700
Subject: Thanks Melissa (Tori dates) & YKTR
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:

> Thanks for the Tori tour dates. Chris and I will definitely go to the
> Chicago show. I really am looking forward to it. The venue is a

> the tour was set up before the buzz started. We'll have to check
> and see if tickets are being sold in advance (they aren't always
> for Schuba's shows) so thanks for the advance tip.

I called our local Ticketmaster outlet before we knew Tori's
tour dates.  The local office sells tickets for shows in Ohio,
Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee.  Tickets for shows in Illinois
are handled through another office, but they checked and said
that they had the show at Schubas listed.  I didn't think
to ask, but I assumed that they were handling tickets for that
show since they had that much info.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us