Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry's "Speckless Sky"

From: Zimri Smith <ST701790@brownvm.brown.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1992 20:57:55 -0700
Subject: Jane Siberry's "Speckless Sky"
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Greetings. I was in a record store today and found that
there are four copies of Jane Siberry's "The Speckless Sky" LP
(on vinyl) in a cut-out rack, going for $3.99 (each).
If anyone's interested, I can go snap 'em up for you.
BTW, this is the release on the Windham Hill sub-label (what's
it called, "Open Air" or something like that?),  not the
international version pressed in Germany that has "Mimi on the Beach"
on it. But it's a really great album, at a really great
price.  So who wants one?

Zimri Smith                           |
internet: ST701790@brownvm.brown.edu  |           ni!