Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #8.101

From: jezsik@px4.stfx.ca (Louis Jezsik)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1992 11:54:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #8.101
To: Love-Hounds-Request@eddie.mit.edu, Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ahoy
Being new to this list, I have not caught up to wahat is
happenin' here.  One thing sure puzzles me though, "Who is Happy
Rhoades (forgive any spelling errors please) and Tori Amos
and what do they have to do with Kate Bush?"
	Disclaimer:  I am in a really small town ("How small
is it?") in a sparsely populated region with only one radio station
("It's so small the "Top Forty Countdown" has only ten songs." and
they're celtic songs), I can't get MTV or MUCH MUSIC and the
campus radio station thinks The Barenaked Ladies are a dance troupe.