Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Le Moon Seven Times Info/Update

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1992 12:43:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Le Moon Seven Times Info/Update
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield) sez:
>     M7x will be releasing a single in late April of the 7" variety.

will this be on third mind as henry said in the last newsletter? also, do
you have any idea about availability and distribution. i'd like to get this
at a record store rather than having to order it directly from them.

>If anyone has any suggestions for good targets for the single, I'd love to
>hear them.

hmmm...actually, despite it being the track that appeared on _heart's lust
in limbo_, "miranda" would make a good single in my opinion. it's a strong
track and features all the changes that the band has gone through since get-
ting rid of steve jones (specifically, brendan on drums).

>     Lynn's voice has improved a lot.

she's also done more interesting things with it. when she was with area, i
felt that sometimes, she didn't use her full potential. this isn't quite
reaching that plateau either, but it's getting there. i agree with ken here:
melt melt melt.

>     Before everyone on 4ad-l believes the 7 lily Dewdrops reviews of M7x,
>see them live before you decide on the band.

who wrote that one? brant? yeah...must have been... ;)

woj - frimmin on the jim jam froppin at the krotz - no, *he's* dennis....