Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Y Cant Tori Read

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1992 08:52:28 -0800
Subject: Y Cant Tori Read
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Ack!  I've heard of Y Cant Tori Read... and I never made the connection until
now.  Quite a difference, I must say, though I also think it's not really
that surprising.

Anybody got the tour dates yet?
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |