Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1992 16:33:33 -0800
Subject: Tori Amos Tour Dates
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

When I called MTV to get the updated tour info for Tori Amos,
they suggested I call Atlantic Records.  The list of dates and
venues which follows is what I was given by Atlantic.  According
to them there are no further plans for additional concerts.  It
looks like Richard and I will have to go to Toronto if we want
to see her perform.  :-(

4-20-92   NY @ Bottom Line
4-22-92   Alexandria, VA @ Birchmore (sp?)
4-23-92   Woodstock, NY @ St Andrew's
4-24-92   Philadelphia @ Theater of Living Arts
4-25-92   Toronto @ Ravioli's
4-27-92   Northhampton, MA @ Iron Horse Music Hall
4-28-92   Cambridge, MA @ Night Stage
4-29-92   Chicago @ Schubas
4-30-92   Dallas @ Club Da Da
5-01-92   Houston @ Rockefeller (MTV had this date as 5-2-92)
5-03-92   Minneapolis @ Fine Line Music Cafe
5-04-92   Atlanta @ The Point
5-06-92   Seattle @ Backstage
5-07-92   Vancouver, BC @ Vancouver East Cultural Center
5-08-92   Denver @ The Garage
5-09-92   San Francisco @ Bimbo's
5-11-92   Los Angeles @ The Roxy

I hope I didn't mangle the names of the clubs too badly.  I
asked the fellow at Atlantic for spellings, but he didn't seem
interested in making sure I got them right.  Sorry...

                         Melissa

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us