Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah Envy

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1992 10:05:36 -0800
Subject: Sarah Envy
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Vickie, I'm jealous.

Sarah McLachlan's next few tour dates are:

		4 April  Detroit, St. Andrew's
		6 April  Boston, Charles Theater
		7 April  NYC, Union Square Theater

That's all the info I have for now.  Unfortunately, I can't make it to either
the Boston or NYC shows :(, and as I mentioned I tried to get an interview
but it didn't work out.  And it seems like she would've been great fun to
interview, too... :( :( :(

Next time.  Yeah.  Congrats Vickie and Chris, sounded like you had a great
time!
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |