Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori in Massachusetts/surprise Kate drawing

From: DEMEIS@ecs.umass.edu
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1992 10:32:00 -0800
Subject: Tori in Massachusetts/surprise Kate drawing
To: rec-music-gaffa@eddie.mit.edu

From: demeis@ecs.umass.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 3 Apr 92 13:30:35 GMT
News-Moderator: Approval required for posting to rec.music.gaffa

Tori Amos will be at the Iron Horse in Northampton Ma. on April 27th
(a monday night).  Tickets are $6 (!) and are general admission seating.
Just saw the add in the paper and figured someone on Gaffa might want
to catch this show...

I was in a computer store last weekend looking at electronic painting
programs for the Amiga computer.  As I flipped over a box to read the
back, I found a color computer drawing of Kate!  It was the cover of
TSW with the rose in red and Kates face flesh tone.  Obviously someone
thought it made a pretty example to include on the packaging...

See ya!
-Jude (DEMEIS@ecs.umass.edu)