Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Female Artists

From: mdc@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 18:21:09 -0800
Subject: Re: Female Artists
To: att!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

john@tessi.UUCP (John Zimmer) writes:

> Also, has anyone else noticed that, on the cover of the _Little
> Earthquakes_ CD, small print at the bottom reads something to the
> effect it's for promotional use only and not for commercial sale?  This
> was bought the normal way at Tower in a standard longbox (RIP!).

I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it.  I wonder if it
was released to stores earlier than planned because of the
demand.  Maybe they just had a lot of extra promo booklets and
packaged them with the regular CD release.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us