Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori, Tori, Tori

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 17:40:19 -0800
Subject: Tori, Tori, Tori
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi -

A thought came to me whilst driving home (huzzah!):

OK, everyone here (with a few expceptions) loves Little Earthquakes.
*I* love Little Earthquakes.  However, if Kate Herself had made this album,
note for note, inflection for inflection, how many here would say "Ugh!
What a horrid album!  It's nowhere near as good as The Dreaming!"

-Stev0 the Happy Phantom

"Sorry, Leonardo, but your _Mona Lisa_ is nowhere near as good as your
_Last Supper_.  Therefore, thumbs down."  -  the past life of an NME critic
--
Steve Berlin   |  Support mediocrity.  Buy American.
stev0@sti.com  |