Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Secret's OUT!!

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 04:46:12 -0800
Subject: The Secret's OUT!!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Cynthia!! Why'd you go and tell everybody our secret???? Damn! Now *I'm
going to have to be all bitchy/witchy and *you're* going to have to be
all gushy/mushy. Didn't think of that, didja? Hmmmph!

As long as part of the secret's out, we might as well tell the whole
story. Actually, Cynthia, Vickie, Jessica, Meredith, Judi, Deb, Jodi,
Melissa, and Kiri are all the same person! We're Sybil's long-lost
twin sister(s).

*THAT* is why "Vickie" is so schitzo about Tori Amos.

Vickie (maybe)