Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misc

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1992 21:58:41 -0800
Subject: misc
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Bob - I don't remember all the questions you posted, if you could
mail them to me, I'll add them to the list.

        Scott - I didn't exactly "forget" to add that question!  :-) :-)  I
can hear it now:

ME: Did you ever say "Nice to Swallow" in an interview?
KATE: Uh, do you know a guy who once interviewed me named Doug?

        Thanks for the feedback on the _Q_ pic of the KT Bush band.  Could
someone check to see if there is a photo credit that might list where the
photo is originally from?  I wonder if it's from the Kate Bush - An
Illustrated Biography or The Princess of Suburbia books.

        Graham, Cloudbusting is 1.8 megabytes.  I can't mail it to you, as I
can't get mail to you and the system I'm on can't handle messages that long,
but it should be in the archives soon so maybe someone can mail it to you
from there.  Also, you might want to try the FTP mailer that I describe in
the monthly post.  If worst comes to worse, I can physically mail it to you
if you send me about 10 more bucks, (when I get my tape player working so I
can mail you the tape and photos I also owe you).

Ron "Kate thinks, therefore I am" Hill

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill