Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kitschs & Bitches

From: cynthia@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1992 19:07:07 -0800
Subject: Kitschs & Bitches
To: att!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

Hi, I haven't been around much lately, though I've gotten to read gaffa now and again.  I now am the proud and slghtly confused owner of a PC at home, and this electronic world is very confusing.  Someone said it's like virtual reality here, and it sorta is.
Ok, lessee, Tori Amos' special was really good, I haven't bought her CD yet, but what I heard and saw convinces me to get it soon.

Lawnmower Man:  I think Judi McKernan was on the money, .. it had really neat special effects, but a rather implausible and even silly, at times, plot.  I must say though, Pierce Brosnan is a good looking man.

Well, Werner and I bought a car finally, we got a 92 Mazda Protege LX.  Very nice, 4 door sedan, 5-speed, it even has a sunroof, though we weren't too concerned about that.  But what an ordeal car shopping is.  You go into any grocery store, or any KMart or Sears, and all the prices are set.  There's no hang, no ordeal no bs.  But a car?  You have to be a bastard, cause your salesman will probably be, though the latest sales gimmick is the soft sell, no pressure approach.  (Uh, huh, right).  We're happy with our choice finally though, and Werner sold his 84 Dodge Conquest  (to it was made by Mitsubishi) and all's well.

Lessee, the Oscars were interesting.  Some person asked about Jack Palance yesterday, tho they spelled it Valance.  Ouch.  Unless you are under 10 years old or live in a cave, you should know Jack P-P-P-PALANCE!

Well, I just wanted to say HI, I'm back and give a quick catch up.

Oh yes, and make a confession.  I think it's time you all knew..... welll,
ok, I'll admit it.  Vickie Mapes and I are really the same person.

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"