Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: She's Having A Baby

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1992 08:47:50 -0800
Subject: Re: She's Having A Baby
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <27292.9203301122@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
cmh205@cck.coventry.ac.UK (***SEMPSY***) writes:
>This coming Friday(3rd April) in the UK ,the BBC will be showing 'She's Having
>A Baby' at 10.20 pm on BBC1.

>Andy Semple   cmh205@uk.ac.cov.cck

Alas, not in Scotland or Wales. BBC Scotland thinks that we in Scotland
want to see hours of Scottish football (euphemistically referred to as
"sport") on Friday nights instead of whatever film the BBC in London
decide to put on. This is what they call "regional television".
Grrrrrrrrr...

[Sorry, had to get that off my chest....]

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.