Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rob, are you out there?

From: nmehl@rm105serve.sas.upenn.edu (Nathan J. Mehl)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1992 19:36:26 -0800
Subject: Rob, are you out there?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Message-Id: <920327#119#193216:nmehl@rm105serve.sas.upenn.edu> ^-illegal end of message identification
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

Rob Henderson- I got your letter, but the mailer on rm105serve is brain-
dead, and does not know how to connect to uucp.  Please try again, only
this time send it to nmehl@pennsas.upenn.edu

And to the other people who've been emailing me replies to my original
post: You're wonderful, and I *love* the attention, but if you're not
on internet or bitnet, *puh-leeze* send the mail to the pennsas address,
or I won't be able to write back.  My apologies for not mentioning this
in advance.

*    -Nathan J. Mehl-     * Destined to be the only queer Guns'n'Roses   *
* nmehl@pennsas.upenn.edu * fan on the planet. And probably deserves it. *