Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1992 14:14:17 -0800
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Add me to the people who LOVE Kate's speaking voice.  WOOOOOOO.  To
me, she could just put out an album every year of her talking and I'd almost
be happy.  My current favorite interview, voice wise, is the
_Hounds_of_Love_ interview broadcast in January (taped last year).  WOOOOOO.
 And people think I transcribe these things for the information!  :-)
        Thanks to everyone for the load of info about Brazil, I'll have to
rent it as soon as I can get the other one out of my mind.
        Current mailing date for Cloudbusting is next Thursday, that'll be
the soonest I can get to the Post Office now that I'm carless.  Price Club
(where I work) just got rid of it's post office.  :-(

        I read an old Love-Hounds message from Ed saying that the Oct. 90
issue of Q Magazine has a pic of the KT Bush Band playing in 1977.  Does
anyone know where I can get a copy of this, or where there picture was
originally from?

Ron "Hoping to not be Suspended in Gaffa today" Hill

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill