Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Speaking voice

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1992 22:01:34 -0800
Subject: Speaking voice
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 Not to start things flying but.....
I like Kate's speakign voice, especially when she talks in those funny deep
voices to illustrate a point, or that "snooty-rich" voice she also uses at
times....well, no one said I had good taste, case in point I am a Kate Bush
fan. Oh wait, I just remembered an incident at work you all might enjoy.
I put on The Sensual World, then suddenly a woman in the back of the store
perked up, looked about and headed towards used records section "B." A few
minutes later she came up to the register with a copy of Hounds of Love and
smiled at me. That's all folks.....
                                    --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart