Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman

From: caen!iuvax.cs.indiana.edu!nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc@harvard.harvard.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1992 19:22:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman
To: sharkey!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds@harvard.harvard.edu

roy@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca (Roy Nicholl) writes:

> In article <FeJTHB1w164w@bsbbs.UUCP> mdc@bsbbs.UUCP (Melissa D. Caldwell) wri
> >According to next week's TV Guide, Sarah McLachlan is scheduled
> >to appear on Late Night with David Letterman, Tuesday night,
> >March 24.

> One hundred percent correct! And she is looking forward to it.  Sara played
> here Friday night (Fredericton, NB) and she stopped by the station (I work
> for the local campus/community radio station). During the interview she said
> that is is looking forward to the letterman performance and the following
> American Tour [Europe to follow].  As to the comparisons of her pipes to the

I'm looking forward to the show because I don't recall ever
having seen or heard SM.  I hope Letterman will talk with her
some instead of just introducing her performance and then going
on immediately to the next guest...

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP