Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (Simon Martin)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1992 20:22:01 -0800
Subject: Re: (none)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

Terry Gilliam wrote a book about trying to get Brazil released. I
can't remember anything more, like the book's title, because the
magazine that I read this in is 10000 kilometers away, if I still have
it.

OBKaTe: I can't stand KaTe's speaking voice! But don't tell anyone.
                                                 Simon C. T. Martin
                                                 martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp
Korman's Conclusion:
The trouble with resisting temptation is that it may never come you way again.