Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Kirsten Starcher <kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1992 19:38:10 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Kirsten Starcher)
Subject: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1992 03:38:07 GMT

Alas, I don't know Sarah's tour dates for the US, except that she is going to
be there through most of April, and that she is going to be on
David Letterman on MARCH 24th, according to what she told me in an interview.   Set your VCRs!
She did two concerts here in St. John's, the past two days.  If you ever have
an opportunity to see her, go for it.  She is even better live than she is in
person, if you can believe that...  Her concerts have terrific atmosphere.

And yes, I'm getting double postings here too.

Kirsten...
kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca
This post brought to you by the letters f, y, v, and the number i.