Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Kirsten Starcher <kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1992 11:00:22 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kirsten@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Kirsten Starcher)
Subject: Sarah McLachlan on Letterman
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1992 19:00:20 GMT

I tried to post this before and it wouldn't let me.

A couple of people were wondering about Sarah McLachlan's tour dates in the
States -- alas, I don't know that, except that she's going to be in the US
through April.  She'll be in England from May 1st to 9th, and then
miscellaneous places in Europe, including Munich, Spain, and Expo (where is
Expo this year?).  (This is all according to an interview I had with her on
Monday.)

She will also be on David Letterman on MARCH 24TH!  Set your VCRs!!

Kirsten...
This posting brought to you by the letters f, y, v, and the number i.

(And yes, I'm getting double-postings too!)