Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's "Rocket Man"

From: "Katrina Michael" <katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1992 17:26:41 -0800
Subject: Kate's "Rocket Man"
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

                       Subject:                               Time:6:17 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Kate's "Rocket Man"                    Date:3/17/92
Hi wonderful Kate fans,

Managed to get a copy of "Rocket Man" CD single from an import shop in
Melbourne in December(?), and was charged $18.00.  It came out on "cassingle" a
month later for $4.99.  Who cares - I love it.  It makes me feel happy and I
love the "folky" Irish feel about it.  Kate's voice, as always, soothes my
soul, and  reassures me that all is well in the world.

 Fantastic news! - the official chart position in Australia as of 15 March is
No.7.  Fantastic news!  How is it charting elsewhere?

- Katrina Michael
   ("Gather ye rosebuds while ye may"! - Robert Herrick)