Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tori,sarah,johnette,niki,?,kate

From: lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeff Lester)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1992 13:16:12 -0800
Subject: Re: tori,sarah,johnette,niki,?,kate
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Jessica writes:

>I can't *wait* to see Sarah McLachlan live! I will go see
>her in boston, most certainly - Does anyone know of any
>other tour dates? If she comes to NYC or Philly, that'd be easier..
>(or i could go to both?)  I also got "into the fire" on video
>last night.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum.

I'm hoping she comes to L.A. sometime. I haven't heard anything yet. I was
actually a little disappointed with the Into the Fire video. Too much mud :-)

>I actually heard
>"ghost of a texas ladies man" on WNEW (one of the very commercial
>classic rock stations in the area) today.. WOW! to think concrete blonde
>is getting that kind of attention! it's wonderful..

They got quite a bit of airplay with Joey.

>btw: I tihnk johnette looked really good - better than in the "joey"
>video (imho). Do *not* cry sacriledge - this is my own personal
>opinion here! At times in the video, out of the corner of my eye, she
>looked a bit like kate - just sort of the overal image.. it would
>catch my attention with a little pull...

I have had the same thoughts while watching the video.

>I don't know the name of the girl in the sugarcubes.. I like
>the video for "hit" a lot.

Bjork, but I don't remember her last name.

-Jeff Lester