Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

:-) .... 8-0 .... <:-( !!!!

From: caen!bsbbs!mdc@harvard.harvard.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1992 19:41:54 -0800
Subject: :-) .... 8-0 .... <:-( !!!!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

dombkins graham gr@ITMEL.BHP.bhpmel02.telememo.au (Dombkins Graham GR) writes:

> upgrades had been working against me. Now when I finally get through and am s
> very happy to be back the first thing that I find is the terrible news about
> Hanna Bush!! The news must have just come through just a day or so after I lo
> contact. I know that it would seem much too late now but is there ANY chance
> that I can help contribute to gaffa's message to the rest of the family? Peas

Graham, I'm really sorry that I didn't see your message sooner.
I just mailed the letter on Thursday afternoon but I didn't see
your message until Thursday evening.

Here's the address for the Terrence Higgins Trust in case you'd
still like to send something directly to them:

                Terrence Higgins Trust
                52-54 Grays Inn Road
                London  WClX 8JU   England

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP