Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HAMMERSMITH and GRAHAM

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1992 11:54:49 -0800
Subject: HAMMERSMITH and GRAHAM
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Somebody talked about The Hammersmith Show being too simular to the
first two albums.  I couldn't disagree more!  Some of us like that recording
much more then we like the first albums.  I have a cassette tape made off
the video and I listen to that more then the first two albums.

        THIS IS FOR GRAHAM: Sorry about posting this publicly but direct
mail to Graham is currently messed up.

        Graham, does your "zardoz" account still work?  Thanks for the first
interview.  Unfortunately, I already have it!  Apparently it's an edited
reprint of a British mag interview.  Sorry you had to type it in.  At least
I can now take it off the list.  In the future, you might want to post them
to GAFFA so everyone can enjoy them and I'll get them from there.  You also
might want to try just sending me the first Kate quote from the interview
and I'll tell you if it's a reprint.

        Here's the corrections:

        "Ram" (Australia).  Nov. 17, '78, by Debbie Baer.  (Note its actualy
NOV.  I don't recognize the name of the interviewer so it's probably not
just a reprint.

        "West Australian Magazine".  Dec. 9, '89, by Unk'n, 3 page cover
story.  (Note it's not WESTERN.  Homeground has this as the date.  Since
they had it listed with other interviews from December, it's probably the
day of the month that is wrong, though I don't know what it should be.  :-(
)

        My tape player is still broken (like everything else in my life, so
I can't say when I'll get the tape to you.  But I will!  :-)

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill