Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate stuff. where to find it?

From: naima@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Erich Klinghammer)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 19:07:01 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate stuff. where to find it?
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Hello!  Well, I just got back on the net, and I jumped back into gaffa!
I'm glad to be back!  Anyway, the leading source of KaTe stuff in the
Northeast is (in my HUMBLE opinion) Brass City Records in Waterbury, CT!
I've personally spent much more than I should have at this joint, which is
just off of the line of US 84E.  I joyed goin' there when I was up in NY.
I can give more precise directions if anyone wishes to e-mail me.

TaKe KaRe!

--J.

PS- Wot's up wit' Happy Rhodes?