Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EURO MUSIC INFO WANTED/NEEDED

From: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1992 18:01:33 -0800
Subject: EURO MUSIC INFO WANTED/NEEDED
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

From: jtchern@ocf.berkeley.edu (Joseph Hernandez)
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc,rec.music.gaffa,alt.exotic-music,alt.music.alternative,de.alt.musik,eunet.misc,soc.culture.asian.american,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.europe,soc.culture.hongkong,soc.culture.taiwan,soc.culture.thai,soc.culture.vietnamese
Date: 12 Mar 1992 02:01:32 GMT

Fellow Music Netters--

	I need some info on a type of music that is hardly ever played in
American radio stations, hardly sold in American record stores, and hardly
danced to in American clubs. European netters, I beg to you for some or any
information on the following:

*****ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BANDS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS.

		Modern Talking			C.C. Catch
		London Boys			Max-Him
		Gazebo				Oriental Boys
		Bad Boys Blue			Charley Danone
		Mike Huntington			Erasure
		Pet Shop Boys			Joy
        	Sandra

*****ANY INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING SONGS WANTED.

		Japanese Girls-???		Night and Days-???
		One Night Love Affair-???	Magic Eyes-???
        	Atlantis Is Calling-???		Brother Louie-???

*****ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF MUSIC NEEDED.

		Europop				Chinese New Wave
		European New Wave		European Disco
		New New Wave			Asian Pop
		Vietnamese/Taiwanese New Wave	European Dance Music
		Chinese Disco			European Dance Technopop

*****ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE FOLLOWING LABELS/DISTRIBUTORS WOULD HELP.

		BMG Records in Europe, North America, and Asia
		CBS/Columbia Records in Europe and Asia
		EMI Records in Europe and Asia
		Any others based in Europe and Asia

Please send any information and correspondence via e-mail to the following:

			  jtchern@ocf.Berkeley.EDU

Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

Peter

--
*****  *****  *****  Joseph TeleCommunications Enterprises World Headquarters
    *    *    *                One Telecommunications Complex Center