Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ran Tan, Peter Pan, Japanese "Breathing"

From: jbrown@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James S Brown)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1992 20:12:19 -0800
Subject: Ran Tan, Peter Pan, Japanese "Breathing"
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (News)

Thanks for the info on the Ran Tan Waltz!  I must confess (what say you good
people?) to being obsessed with Kate in the early '80s (even went to Kensington
Park to see Peter Pan, kidnapper!) but after Hounds of Love, my interest waned
and I became heavily into the Grateful Dead . . . I guess there are _some_
similarities . . . maybe?  Anyway, discovering this newsgroup has rekindled the
flame (no pun) and I've been digging out all of my old singles, Homegrounds,
etc. and it's like "walking into arms through the back door."

One more question: I have a Japanese single of "Breathing" b/w "The Empty
Bullring"--but the printed lyrics to the latter don't seem to match the song
she's singing . . . any info?

Thanks,

Laurie  [brown.11@osu.edu]

                                "The throw of the rose . . ."  -<@  -<@  -<@