Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Young Gods

From: Stork EF <efstork@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1992 04:22:11 -0800
Subject: Young Gods
To: rec-music-gaffa@nluug.nl
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.cd, rec.music.industrial
Sender: news@cs.vu.nl
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Last wednesday I went to a concert by The Young Gods in Holland and was completely
blown away by it, it was truly amazing. I'll recommend it to anyone if they
are in your town, go see them.
I have heard their new album 'TV Sky' and I liked that very much but I don't
know any previous material. They played something from 'Young Gods play Kurt
Weill' but I don't know what.
So if you know something on their history, albums or lyrics (also TV Sky)
mail me or react through this newsgroup.
So come on you Swiss people, be proud of this band, I would place them in the
same league as Urban Dance Squad, Fishbone, Mano Negra in terms of innovation.

Please let me know,
			Edo (efstork@cs.vu.nl)

U Better Run 2 The Light
Leave Your Past Behind
All Things Will B Fine                "Still Would Stand All Time"