Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: *** Great Hounds of Love interview 1 ****

From: caen!bsbbs!nrc@harvard.harvard.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1992 01:48:24 -0800
Subject: Re: *** Great Hounds of Love interview 1 ****
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

> >From BBC Radio 1

>         When I was writing the song I sorta started coming across this line
> about hounds and I thought "hounds of love" and the whole idea of being
> chasing by this love that actually gonna... when it get you it just going to
> rip you to pieces, [raises voice] you know, and have your guts all over the
> floor!

Kate would never ever ever say such a thing.  Never ever ever.
It's just too darn rude.  This is obviously some sort of alien
andriod imposter speaking.  MY Kate is all warm and fuzzy and
nice and probably has fibre-fill instead of guts.  Yup, 100%
virgin polyester fiber.

                                       "Up yours ugly!"

                                       -- Rude alien Kate Bush klone

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP