Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Holding the Baby

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1992 07:24:29 -0800
Subject: Holding the Baby
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Yes, it's indeed "Ran Tan Waltz" that has the lines "I'm holding the baby"
in it, as has already been clarified.  I think the aKTual lines go something
like this:

		"Oh, oh,
		 Why did I ever go marry her, I was a child
		 I'm holding the baby, she's run down (I think) constantly
		 She saw me coming for miles, she saw me open wide"

I probably butchered that, but the real lyrics are in the archives if you're
interested.
	|   		Meredith A. Tarr               |
	|   "Oh let me fly, give me something to show  |
	|      for my miserable life..." -Kate Bush    |
	|	     mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu          |