Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

STuff

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 1992 02:36:49 -0800
Subject: STuff
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Thanks to everybody for all the kind words about the HOL interview
and the Hannah quotes.
        Someone told me they didn't see the monthly FAQ posting, if anybody
else wants it send me mail and I'll send it off to you.
        Andy - Yeah, that's basicly how I perceive The Ninth Wave now.  I
talked to Andrew and told him about the interview and he was quite stunned
by the revelations, and he mentioned the lighthouse theory.  Imagine knowing
something (temporarily) that IED didn't know!
        Barring a MIT (Massive Interview Transfusion) I except to release
edition 2 of Cloudbusting next week.  I have to mail out the versions to
people who can put it to the archives for me so it should be there around
the beginning of the week after next.  There will be a ASCII text,
Wordperfect, and Postscript versions for this release.

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill