Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Usenet News Account <usenet%darkstar.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 1992 01:38:58 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

From: lunatic@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Lunatic Johnathan Bruce E'Sex)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Missing information
Date: 29 Feb 92 09:38:44 GMT
Sender: usenet@darkstar.ucsc.edu

.   ]['m afraid I was away from r.m.g just a little too long....
 Could the original poster of the information about Katemas please
 e-mail me information about Katemas in the San Francisco Bay Area,
 if it's happening there?
     _
    /-\lso, are the GIFs that were recently posted available via
 FTP on any sites?  If so, could someone plase post where?

    |_astly, on a different subject...

    ][ just got the Kate Bush CD bootleg _Passing Through Air_,
 containing the Cathy Demos, some K.T. Bush Band outtakes from
 before _The Kick Inside_, and "Another Day" with Peter Gabriel
 from the TV special.  The sound quality on all tracks is pretty
 bad.  Are there other bootlegs that contain better quality copies
 of these tracks?  Is there anyone who's heard this bootleg and
 has also heard other boots of the same tracks and could compare
 this disc to the others?

   /       Lunatic Johnathan Bruce E'Sex     (: /
  /  lunatic@ucscb.UCSC.EDU  CI$:  76170,672   /
 /   GEnie:  LUNATIC         AoL:  Lun E Sex  /