Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATEMAS

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1992 19:07:43 -0800
Subject: KATEMAS
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Since we've passed HalfMas, perhaps it is time to start thinking of
Katemas plans.  Has anyone thought possibly of getting together a list of
people who will probably be having parties and sending it to HOMEGROUND, in
the hopes of getting some non-Love-Hounds to show up?  Thought 2: has there
ever been plans of having perhaps larger get togethers, like two or three
main ones in the U.S.  I wouldn't mind traveling futher if there were more
people involved.
        Just some thought!

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)