Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATEMAS

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 08:04:41 -0800
Subject: Re: KATEMAS
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Ron Hill said:
>        Since we've passed HalfMas, perhaps it is time to start thinking of
>Katemas plans.  Has anyone thought possibly of getting together a list of
>people who will probably be having parties and sending it to HOMEGROUND, in
>the hopes of getting some non-Love-Hounds to show up?  Thought 2: has there

     I think that would be a great idea!  We wouldn't have Love-Hounds
exclusive KateMasses, but then again I don't think that's the True goal.
Homeground and KBC would be good targets.

>ever been plans of having perhaps larger get togethers, like two or three
>main ones in the U.S.  I wouldn't mind traveling futher if there were more
>people involved.

     Me too, although making them too big and too geographically isolated
would drop the attendance.  I could drive to Kansas City, or Chicago, or
Indianapolis, almost anything in the Midwest, but the coasts are pretty
much out of the question.  Maybe for a vacation, but for Katemas?  Hmmm...
It's pretty warped how I would actually consider going to a coastal Katemas.
FanaTiKs uniTe, I guess.
     It would be cool to see some folks from the Bay/Boston areas.  Even
those mutant Ohioans!  ;-) :-)  It'd be great to see everyone.  I'm over-
joyed to see Chicago area folks, but a true Katemas should be everyone.

>        Just some thought!

     Good thoughts!  Now I'm overly anxious for Katemas as well as a new
album!  Erk!