Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What God gets in the deal...

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1992 20:08:41 -0800
Subject: What God gets in the deal...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 Well, I'm not Kate but here goes my stab at Ron's last question....
     I would assume that the couple in the song would propose this as the
exact deal: If God hereby transforms Mr. X and Ms. Y so it would mentally
become Mr. Y and Ms. X  for a short duration of time (decided upon by God)
so as the two parties could experience the attitudes of the other, God will
then recieve in exchange for rendered services deep gratitude on behalf of
Mr. X and Ms. Y. With the contract completed the first two parties (X&Y)
will become happier as a result which in turn will make the third party
(God) happy since this, according to his traditiions, is what makes him
happy.
Well, ok this would be it if Kate had a J.D. but what the h*ll, I was in
that kinda mood anyway.
                                  --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart