Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Account for Usenet System <news@sco.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1992 12:06:34 -0800
To: uunet.uu.net!rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Karen Silkwood's car)
Subject: Re: Misc.
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1992 20:06:07 GMT
Sender: news@sco.COM (Account for Usenet System)

judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) writes:
>      Cynthia Rosas:
>         Grow up.

She's plenty mature already, I think.

>    Anyway- ON TO KATE-GODDESS RELATED TOPICS! My question to all of you is:
>what is your favorite picture of Kate, and why?

The cover of The Dreaming - no question, hands down winner.  The reasons are
several (most of them federal?  sorry, this ain't alt.rap):

	a) kate is particularly gorgeous in it
	b) it actually relates to a song in an amazingly complete way
	c) excellent use of minimal colorization for stunning effect
	d) kate is particularly gorgeous in it

A close second is the cover of the Experiment IV single, for no particular
reason.  I just like it.

> My personal favorite is the photo from the cover of "The Whole Story". It's

I really dislike that one immensely, actually.  It doesn't look anything
like Kate!

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.