Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Enya's new video

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1992 12:44:28 -0800
Subject: Re: Enya's new video
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Jeff writes:

>>Don't know if this one pertains
>>to Gaffa/Love_Hounds, but they showed the new Concrete Blonde vid,
>>"Ghost of a Texas Ladies Man". Quite campy, but a cool hook that is
>>just a little too much like "Stranger In Town" by Toto, my fave song
>>of theirs.
>
>Hopefully we'll see it on 120 min soon. I haven't even heard the song
yet!
>The album is due out in March. For any L.A./S.F. Concrete Blonde fans
out
>there, the latest issue of BAM magazine has them featured in a cover
story.

>-Jeff Lester

Just heard it for the first time yesterday, they're definitely camping
it up.  According to last Sunday's program, they should be showing it
on "120".  (The lengths I go to on the off-chance of seeing a
KaTe-vid!)  Apparently the album is due in March.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

	Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!