Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New stuff!

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1992 18:48:26 -0800
Subject: New stuff!
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I had the pleasure yesterday of meeting not one, not two, but three
Kate Bush fans!  The "main" one being Jackie Zucconi, who was kind enough to
let me borrow issues 5,6, and 7 of the old fanzine BREAKTHROUGH.  These
issues contained not one, not two, but three "new" Kate interviews, as well
as a Dave Gilmour interview.  These interviews are interesting in that they
aren't included in my "needed" intervies list ('cause they're not in
HOMEGROUND'S lists) and also because the interviewers were all very positive
towards Kate and her music.  Also, Kate talks about quite a few things that
she hasn't really talked about before.  Definately "B+" material!   Look for
them at a Kate Bush computer net near you.

        People have been talking about favorite Kate photos.  To me the best
photo ever is the first picture in the 1989 "Q" magazine article (with Kate
kinda looking up at the camera).  It's got that "I'm still a fox, even
sitting around at home" look.  Wooo....

        Talking to those three fans made me think of what Kate Bush stuff I
would want to get, if I saw it for sale cheaply enough anywhere.  Maybe if
we all post lists, we might get some trades going!  Here's my list:

Back issues of the KBC (and Homeground, and BREAKTHROUGH)
The Single File boxed set.
The "Q" 1990 special (I have it transcribed, but those pics would be nice!)
The 1980 "Biography" and "Princess of Suburbia" books (for the pictures,
again!)
The boxed set

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)