Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Enya's new video

From: awalsh@mta.ca
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1992 12:30:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Enya's new video
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

 After seeing Enya's video for "How Can I Keep From Singing" a
second time, I'd like to take back some of my previous comments.
For one, the scenes used were Desert Storm, the Soviet Coup, and
the release of hostages. During the line "When tyrants tremble in
fear" they show one of the coup leader's hands actually shaking.
It was then I realized how pertinent these scenes were to the song

I can't really say it's cheap, but I'd like to know if the director
has any previous credits. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to find out
Enya herself directed it.

                  *awalsh@mta.ca (Andrew Walsh) AKA Batman *
                  *  DISCLAIMER- The check is in the mail. *
                  *    <Be cool or be cast out.> - RUSH    *