Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bitchiness

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1992 23:14:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Bitchiness
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.EDU (Kenneth R Brownfield) writes:

>      Actually, I haven't said anything about you personally.  I'm not
> annoyed that you have no credence in my opinions, that's what opinions are,
> after all.

Hmmm, I think your first statement is not true.  What annoys
you besides that your opinions don't bother me, seems to be
the _way_ I and others say'em.

Look, this is much too tedious .  Suffice it to say, you seem
to be prolonging this non-Kate thing, which is exactly what yo
attempt to criticize me for, so why don't _you_ get over it?

I am fully aware of the word _malignant_ being an adjective,
dear, try to explain that to Vishal.

You had previosly implied that i'd somehow refused to answer
your email to me.  Well, I answer _all_ my email, and I have
never received any from you, to this moment.  If you wish to
email me, feel free.  I have nothing really to say to yo about
this, as you seem obsessed with me ANd being Gaffa's unsecret
police force.  Consequently, I hope this is the last I'll have
to address you regarding this, in this forum.
Remember, I didn't start SHIT with you or anyone, I supported
Stev0's right to make his joke about Katefans, and that it
wasn't so terribly darned rude as some folks were making it
out to be.

Also, I never "proclaimed" myslef to be a bitch, shrew, cunt,
wench or any other delightful term used on women.  It was
bestowed on me by, uh, "your kind" (thanks for the idea
Vickie) and I simply played along with it as a joke.  Get a
grip on reality, please.

You seem to be terribly disturbed by what I say, and how I say
it.  All I can tell you is I'm sorry, but I doubt I'll change
cause of you.  You really do need to get a new hobby, besides
hanging on my every word.

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"